silica fume is a kind of spherical particles with high activity and amorphous shape. Its main component is silicon dioxide. Its fineness and specific surface area are 80-100 times that of cement. Using appropriate amount of silica fume in concrete can play the following roles:
1. Increasing strength: When the dosage is 5-10%, the compressive strength of concrete can be increased by 10-50%, and the flexural strength can be increased by more than 10%.
2. Increase density: When 10% is added, the impermeability and carbonization resistance are increased by 5-8 times and more than 4 times.
3. Increase frost resistance: After 300-500 freeze-thaw cycles, the relative dynamic modulus of elasticity of concrete mixed with 10% silica fume decreases by 1-2%, while that of ordinary concrete decreases by 36-73% after 25-50 cycles.
4. Increase the early strength: In the control group, the compressive strength of R1 increased by 30%, and that of R3 increased by 40-50%.
5. Increase the anti-abrasion and anti-cavitation ability: The anti-abrasion ability of micro-silica fume concrete is 0.5-2.5 times higher than that of ordinary concrete, and the anti-cavitation ability is 3-16 times higher. It is the best material for hydropower stations, reservoirs and dams to repair and protect against wear.
The main application areas are:
Commercial concrete, high-strength concrete, self-leveling concrete, impermeable concrete, high-strength non-shrinkage grouting material, wear-resistant industrial floor
Repair mortar, polymer mortar, thermal insulation mortar, concrete densifier, concrete preservative, surface cement-based waterproofing agent.
High-rise buildings, harbor wharf, reservoir dam, water culvert, railway, highway bridge, subway, tunnel, Airport runway, mixing
Coal mine roadway anchor shotcrete and so on.